Flagging: useful or Obnoxious?
Related Articles about craigslist flaggers you can check
- Flag Ads forthwith on Craigslist
- Delete a deceitful Posting on Craigslist
- Prevent Ghost Posting on Craigslist
- Find Out if a Post on Craigslist Was Taken Down
How craigslist flaggers flagged ads?
- Go to Craiglist and log in to your account if you wish to.
- You’ll be able to still flag messages if you decide onto not log in to your account, or if you do not have one.
- Click the “Country,” “State,” or “Region” containing the posting you wish to flag.
- Click the subcategory that contains the posting you wish to flag. as an example, click associate possibility below”Jobs” if you wish to flag employment posting, or click associate possibility within the “For sale” section if you wish to flag a seller’s posting.
- Once selected, Craigslist displays a listing of postings within the class chosen by you.
- Postings are organized by date.
- Scroll down the list and click on the posting you wish to flag. If you are unable to check it, use the search tool within the window to find it.
- Once you notice the posting, click it.
- Click a drooping possibility from the “Please flag with care” confine the higher right corner to flag the posting.
- You’ll be able to make a choice from choices like “miscategorized” or “prohibited. Once you have selected the acceptable possibility, Craigslist displays the “Thanks for flagging” message